Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012

Fanart #1 Naruto (Naruto Shippuuden)

First i need to apologize for not posting lately.. 

I've got some "projects" running but i don't want to give any info or art out yet.
But i thought doing some mash ups with my characters and like naruto, maka (soul eater), ral (ral.grad), deidara etc. Mashing them up in fighting scenes and dialogues seemed quite interesting. 
So i tried myself on sketching naruto first and that is what came out:

inked Naruto
I'm really happy of how it turns. i can say the pose and expression really shows the naruto we know.
Even thugh the hair does not and legs and trousers looks a little straaange

I think if I can keep this quality of inking and character expression i can really start working on 
the first manga chapters. But i haven't finished all character designs yet (ok lets say i just can't decide between type a or b) and i got some hours to spend on backrounds, accesoirs and details. Don't know why i have so much trouble with that..

Well again let's see how things turn out


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen