Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

old stuff #1

I thought, because i don't have enough time to post everything i do, it would be nice to post things that i did long before, a few mounths ago or just special things to me

So I'm gonna start with my favourite picture of all time (up until now)
...
 ta daaa


It's not because I'm really statisfied with it but because it just left great memories
I made this picture when i was on vacation in spain
and i had a great day and fun drawing this picture step by step
and in between playing some spectrobes on the ds



So thats it. I think I'm doing this more often 
cause for me as well it's great to have a little journey to the  past :3. 
And as well I would like to get a kinda routine to my postings 
like 3-4 posts a week on fixed days
Let's see if i can provide the quality and it may happen

until next time MoMO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen